|Image by FBI
The question has a lot of answer and it is really fascinating in terms of finance what we normally consider in investing is the risks and returns in the long run.
Here are the following hot trending answers for all the 20’s and 30’s
1. Real estate is the big deal. Yes it is true because of the passive income investors are getting. Looking at Henry Sy’s family wealth. They are getting a lot of his cash from those companies/ tenants that’s leasing in his property. Many millionaires see this as a big opportunity. SMDC, Ayala Land, Mega World and Robinson’s corporation knew this secret.
2. Mutual fund is getting huge nowadays since many Banks or companies are asking first time investors to start as low as 5000 php. With the use of cost averaging system sooner or later your funds will grow as big as million in a couple of years if you got discipline.again, if you have commitment to your goals.
3. VUL or Variable Universal Life for ordinary Filipino who is an average earner having Variable link insurance is already good enough. Since investing is for those people who have the knowledge, time and money then you as an average earner with a limited time can use this to increase your wealth while you are also getting protected. Variable unit link is an insurance with matching investment. I also consider it as the fully loaded meal of KFC which has a lot item attach to it.
Looking at it in a different side. Here are the two investment that will give you 100+% return guaranteed.
4. Family and true friends is one of the best investment you will have in your life. All money that you got maybe gone in time but the only thing you got will be your family and real friends. With the right amount of effort, time, respect you will earn more surely.
5.The best investment for me is to start within yourself. Proper Nourishment to all aspects in your life (body, mind, soul) will surely pay off. I already got scam when I was young without reading and asking questions I got easily tangled with all the promises of other people that was to good to be true. After that I learned so much but it was painful.
6. Invest in the next generation. Imagine your kids living in a world that is at peace, no war against each other and people living united as one. That is something that I’m doing now. I am supporting campus missionary using the money that God entrusted me. What the campus missionary is doing is to train the youth to have a change lives. I believed that if we want our society to change soon that should never end to us. We need to invest to them.
The best time to start investing is right now!
David Isaiah Angway is a RFP and a financial consultant for IT-BPO-Banking, HealthCare Industry and Manpower Agencies. He is a conference speaker and was featured in ANC On the money, Bloomberg TV Philippines. He is also columnist at BusinessMirror, Rappler, and MoneySense magazine. He is a licensed nurse and a former Senior Fraud Specialist of the largest bank in the world, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
He is the CEO and founder of WinLongTerm Financial Consultancy, helping young urban and educated millennial (Gen Y). It sets and achieves their long-term financial goals by empowering them through behavioral finance.
For more information and concerns subscribe to winlongterm.com Facebook page or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, here’s also my mobile number 0925-787-7796