You are not cheap remember that.
Our community church had our yearly prayer and fasting. It was awesome because we are believing that we will be experiencing God’s goodness not within the past week but this year we are dedicating our lives to Him.
In terms of honoring your body you need to know first what does it mean by honor. Honor is giving back the
Financially speaking i will elaborate more why you will experience victory over finances once you fully understand why you need to also honor God thru your body
1. Get away from the prostitutes
Recently I just had my tooth removed and my earphone stuck in both ears as I went back home all of a sudden a guy kept on making gestures. I removed one of my earphone and I asked him to repeat what he just told me. He presented his lovely products, soon i noticed plenty of girls around the corner waiting to be hitch worth 300php only. What I did was to flee away from them. I can’t imagine I had an encounter with a “bugaw” a.k.a mamasan in Japanese context. Imagine the worth of medicines that you need to purchase once you get STD’s. Please think with me, see how horrible the feeling of not being able to have sex with your lovely wife because of the fear that she might get what you have. For only 300 php you placed yourself in a deep financial and emotional problem
2. Do not Drink and Smoke all the time.
Every single day many people die because of poor health but you need to understand that you can make your health improve. The leading cause of death right now is because of hypertension and heart disease. Lung diseases and liver cirrhosis is catching up with this trend. Drinking and having addicted to cigars are not just an overnight problem. Remember that in personal finance if 1 pack of cigar is 20php and you are consuming 7 packs a week multiply it in 4weeks then do it again for 12x
Here’s the computation 6720 for a year and if you will invest it in a really good mutual funds that has 12% rate for 10 years
3. Exercise at least thrice a week
Yes I know. It is uncommon but this year c’mon please be serious. Get out from your comfort zone. Try to improve your waistline and time to remove all those fatty tissues that’s covering your six pack abs. 🙂 According to the recent studies with emphasis in research those who manage their health also increase their productivity. I am already doing it and believe me it will also increase my happy hormones that can combat diseases. Less exercise the more chances that you will invite those viruses.
Your body was purchase with a price by the blood of Jesus Christ.
David Isaiah Angway is a Registered Financial Planner and highly interested with the topic of behavioral finance
|Image by FBI
The question has a lot of answer and it is really fascinating in terms of finance what we normally consider in investing is the risks and returns in the long run.
Here are the following hot trending answers for all the 20’s and 30’s
1. Real estate is the big deal. Yes it is true because of the passive income investors are getting. Looking at Henry Sy’s family wealth. They are getting a lot of his cash from those companies/ tenants that’s leasing in his property. Many millionaires see this as a big opportunity. SMDC, Ayala Land, Mega World and Robinson’s corporation knew this secret.
2. Mutual fund is getting huge nowadays since many Banks or companies are asking first time investors to start as low as 5000 php. With the use of cost averaging system sooner or later your funds will grow as big as million in a couple of years if you got discipline.again, if you have commitment to your goals.
3. VUL or Variable Universal Life for ordinary Filipino who is an average earner having Variable link insurance is already good enough. Since investing is for those people who have the knowledge, time and money then you as an average earner with a limited time can use this to increase your wealth while you are also getting protected. Variable unit link is an insurance with matching investment. I also consider it as the fully loaded meal of KFC which has a lot item attach to it.
Looking at it in a different side. Here are the two investment that will give you 100+% return guaranteed.
4. Family and true friends is one of the best investment you will have in your life. All money that you got maybe gone in time but the only thing you got will be your family and real friends. With the right amount of effort, time, respect you will earn more surely.
5.The best investment for me is to start within yourself. Proper Nourishment to all aspects in your life (body, mind, soul) will surely pay off. I already got scam when I was young without reading and asking questions I got easily tangled with all the promises of other people that was to good to be true. After that I learned so much but it was painful.
6. Invest in the next generation. Imagine your kids living in a world that is at peace, no war against each other and people living united as one. That is something that I’m doing now. I am supporting campus missionary using the money that God entrusted me. What the campus missionary is doing is to train the youth to have a change lives. I believed that if we want our society to change soon that should never end to us. We need to invest to them.
The best time to start investing is right now!
David Isaiah Angway is a RFP and a financial consultant for IT-BPO-Banking, HealthCare Industry and Manpower Agencies. He is a conference speaker and was featured in ANC On the money, Bloomberg TV Philippines. He is also columnist at BusinessMirror, Rappler, and MoneySense magazine. He is a licensed nurse and a former Senior Fraud Specialist of the largest bank in the world, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
He is the CEO and founder of WinLongTerm Financial Consultancy, helping young urban and educated millennial (Gen Y). It sets and achieves their long-term financial goals by empowering them through behavioral finance.
For more information and concerns subscribe to winlongterm.com Facebook page or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, here’s also my mobile number 0925-787-7796